Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing 2

After listening to the 7 1/2 Habits video, I think the hardest for me will be to "Use technology to my advantage". The challenge will be using what I learn with my students and staff. The climate this year has been a challenging one for all of us as we work harder and still seem to be struggling to stay ahead. This will require me to be more creative with my lessons and what I do and don't present to my staff. I guess this also ties in with "View Problems as Challenges". I know that with the help of my friends and cohorts I will find ways to incorporate the new technology into my library program.

I have sat here for 15 minutes trying to figure out something that is easy with regards to this assignment. I don't know if it is my current frame of mind or what, but I can't! So at this point, I can't think of what is easy!

No comments: