Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thing #10 Comic Strip Generator

This was my second attempt at an online image generator and found the Comic Strip Generator to be far more user friendly.

I found the layout of this website to be far more pleasing to the eye and less cluttered for my already jumbled mind.  I liked the ease of choosing topics and I also liked the related topics they provided next to each picture.  I also enjoyed being able to see each option on the initial page and not having to click another link before viewing.   I did not have any difficulty adjusting the size and placement of the text.  The Comic Strip Generator was by far my favorite!  I would like to try and add images from these sites to my school and library web page for some variety.  Due to the constant need to override these sites, I am not sure how feasible it would be to use them with the students.  I think it would be a great resource for teachers to print off particular cartoons and ask the students to provide the appropriate text.  


No comments: