Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thing #10 Online Image Generators - Custom Sign

This was my first attempt at the online image generator and I obviously chose the Custom Sign Generator website.  Luckily the Cubs sign was at the top of the list and being a Chicago girl it made my initial decision easy.  Clicking on this link and finding where to change the text was simple, but  I tried several times to adjust the spacing, size of font, placement of font and finally after 15 minutes on one picture - I gave up.  I was unable to find directions on how to make it fit into the space properly.  

I tried to search for other signs within the site, but found it to be TOO OVERWHELMING.  There are far too many choices and the layout of the website was too cluttered.  I also understand the need for advertisements on websites, but found the amount on this site to again be too much.  I then moved on to another website.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Well, I figured out your identity through this Thing! I never would have thought it! I assume you've become a mommy to a schnauzer fairly recently? This is fun to figure out who's who -- of course, I was dumb and used my real name.

I've enjoyed your posts!

Unknown said...

i sometimes wish i could turn the signs i make with the generator into real custom signs. But i guess i'd have to pay for that... hehe