Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Thing #5 Thoughts

I thought this day would never come but two months and a few weeks later, I have finally completed something on my blog. I actually did try to begin the Flickr assignment back in October but struggled to complete it at work and quickly gave up. I was not able to view any of the posted pictures at school and even went home one evening and had the same problem there.  

After speaking with several other people who were also experiencing the same problem, I just gave up.  When I came back a few days later it had been fixed.  I don't know if the district or Mary reset something but it now works.

While I enjoyed looking at other people's pictures, I am not sure that I would feel comfortable posting my personal pictures on a site like this.  If I wanted to share photos from a vacation or other even with family and friends I think I would use Shutterfly where I send them the link.
I might post scenery pictures on a public site like this.  

I did like the Bilingual aspect on the Flickr site was nice and would be helpful for my bilingual teachers.  While the pictures can now be viewed at school I am not sure the teachers would use it.  I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm not sure they would use this at school due to time!

No comments: